Experiments on the selection of hair color is worth starting with tonic. Tint agents are less aggressive than paints, so tinting will be suitable even for weakened and damaged hair.
What is hair toning?
Toning is a good opportunity to temporarily change the image. The coloring pigment remains on the surface of the hair, does not penetrate into the deep layers – the tinting agents are quickly washed away. Due to the safety of used funds, health and full-fledged hair structure remains.
Depending on the type of tinting dyes, toning is 3 species:
- Intensive. Oxidizing components in the composition provide a long result – up to 2 months. Often used if you need to toned hair 1-2 tone darker.
- Gentle. The result is saved from 2 weeks to 1 month.
- Lung. Applied shampoos, giving a short-term effect. Pigment keeps to first wash.
Toning is used to change the color to a couple of tones. Also, the procedure is relevant when a woman with natural hair does not want to spoil the structure of the clarification of ammonium means. For example, in light can be obtained golden, red, red shade.
Pros and Cons Hair Toning
The special composition of tinting means is the main advantage of this coloring method. Each woman wants healthy, well-groomed hair, trying to choose safe funds. Toning does not damage their structure, natural pigment does not change. Cuticle scales are shut down shallow, so the painting component is freely washed out.
Other tinting advantages:
- the ability to experiment – if the hair is light, you have long wanted to darken them, try red shades, toning will help change the image for 2-4 weeks;
- Staining in extraordinary tones – when you want to make pink, purple strands for a couple of days;
- Caring components in the composition of tinting agents strengthen hair.
- does not clarify;
- The composition is quickly washed;
- does not paint completely seed.
Choose a shade of hair color
Toning is applied to short hair, medium length and long. An important role plays not the length, but the base color. Tinted natural, unpainted hair is much easier.
It is easiest to get chestnut, red, copper hue. Popular species of dark hair painting:
– discoloration of tips, roots remain natural or darkened. Combined a few shades. – The technique of execution is similar to Ombre, the difference is that the tent involves a smooth line of the gradient, and not a sharp transition in color.
- Ballozh – stretching color over the entire length of the hair, hairstyle looks more comprehensive.
When Ombre, the slanting and tent, dark areas of hair are toned. As a result, the clarified strands look expressive. When tinting brunettes, the head is zoned on 4 parts, strands tips are lit. Then the tinting agent is applied to dark areas. At the end, discolored areas are toned.
Light hair easy to give warm or cold shades: gray (silver), beige, copper, all dark. If the blond is a native color, then after painting dark ammonia paint to return to the original tone will be very difficult. Therefore, it is advisable to replace painting with tinting, popular options for blond hair are considered:
- Armion – strands are darkening, winning looks on the background of the blond. If only roots are toned, the effect turns out to be similar to Ombre.
- Toning as a means of yellowness. On light hair often appears yellow shade, especially after unsuccessful staining or lightening. Remove it with toning, and enough one procedure.
Rye – persistent pigment, completely get rid of which tonic is impossible. Usually toning is applied to do:
- Natural red brighter, rich;
- Colorless toning for strengthening, glowing.
For owners of red hair fit copper tones or colorless. Shades lighter natural will not give the desired effect.