Tollga: Recipes, Application, Description
Labar used not only in medicine, but also in cooking. Many consider it a delicious additional ingredient in vegetable dishes or brew tea from leaves rich in carotene and ascorbic acid.
Tollga: Medical properties
Like many other herbs growing in our literal sense "under the nose", Tollga has a number of unique medical properties. Thanks to the rich composition of the useful substances, it will help to quickly cope with colds, defeat rheumatism and hypertension, will be useful in the treatment of bronchial asthma and even prevent hair loss. In addition, those who suffer from thick blood can also be recommended to use a labar tincture, which dilutes blood, reducing viscosity, improving the reprimability, reducing the likelihood of thrombosis, thrombophlebitis. This is one of the herbs recommended by doctors to take those who recently survived ischemic stroke or infarction.
The use of tolody can occur both in the form of tinctures inside and in the form of outdoor application, rubbing skin sections. The grass has an excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory property.
Tollga: recipes of traditional medicine
You can harvest grass in summer and autumn. In the period of color, mainly dry the above-ground part of the plant, and in the fall of the roots. Storage of dried tolody should not exceed one year, otherwise it will give any positive effect when applying.
Recipe 1: With coldic diseases, bronchitis, rheumatism and other diseases of the joints.
- 2 st. Spoons of fresh well crushed herbs or 1 st. L. dry poured glass boiling water;
- Tightly close the dishes and leave for an hour and a half to appease, after which they filter;
- Consume inside 1/3 cups three times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Recipe 2: With hypertension.
- 1 Art. Spoon of crushed labaznik root pour glass boiling water;
- Put the dishes on the water bath for 15-20 minutes;
- After that, insist within 60 minutes in a closed dish;
- Take 2-3 st. Spoons for half an hour before meals 3 times a day.
Recipe 3: Tea
- We take 1 teaspoon of dry leaflets of grass, pour a glass of boiling water and insist 5-7 minutes;
In addition, you can make alcohol infusion from a labānik, mixing 1/3 cup of dried grass with 1/3 of vodka and insistence 14-16 days in a dry dark room. This infusion is perfect for the trituration of the joints.
Tollga is a completely safe plant that does not have any significant contraindications. For dozens of years, nothing was revealed, which could adversely affect the body. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor with a doctor and decide on the frequency of drumming use to achieve maximum effect.